Friday, October 17, 2008

Please Vote!

I don't usually ask people to do this kind of thing.... but..... my friend Susan's daughter in law entered Susan's grandson in an online cutest baby picture contest. Her grandson is now in 2nd place and gaining fast. So I offered to post it to my blog to see if any of my readers would be so kind as to place a vote for Kevin.


In the picture he is wearing Lederhosen (sp?) that Susan's parents bought in Germany 35 years ago!

If you do want to vote here's how: click on the link below and vote for Kevin. You have to enter your email address and they will email you a link to either click on or cut and paste into your browser (depending on your email) once you follow the link they send you you will see a screen saying your vote is confirmed. The contest is open until Monday (I think?). You can vote 5 times from the same computer but each vote has to be from a different email address.


http://www.simplytoimpress.com/photo-contest/4243.html

Thanks and Have a Pieceful Day!

1 comment:

trash said...

He really is very cute!

Am blog-hopping my way through Chookyblue's SSCS list to see who else is playing along.