Sunday, July 26, 2009

Doll Quilt Swap 7!

I'm so excited! I signed up to participate in Doll Quilt Swap 7. I've seen doll quilt swaps going on in blogland but never have seen them during the signups until now.

I've gotten my partner's info and checked out his or her likes and dislikes and I have a few ideas ruminating around in my head. There are quite a few doll quilts that I've been thinking of making so I think between now and September (the deadline) I will be making more than one and as I get to know my partner better I will then decide which one I will send.

We are supposed to post some of our likes and dislikes so that our partners have an idea of what we like. So - to whoever has been assigned to send me a doll quilt - as my profile on my sidebar says, I like just about everything! Brights, pastels, reproductions, thirties, Kaffe, Amy Butler, modern, Kansas Troubles, Thimbleberries, Asian, Art Quilts, applique, piecing, paper piecing, hand quilting, machine quilting, ric rac, beads, buttons, yo yo's, you name it! Seriously, there are very few types of quilts I DON'T like. There may be types I don't MAKE, but not many I don't LIKE. So partner - please feel free to do whatever moves you and I am sure i will love it. I did add a bunch of photos to my favorites on flickr - but really, I just like everything!

Well, DH and I are back to work tomorrow after a week's vacation - ugh! I really could use another week!

Have a pieceful day!

1 comment:

Marilyn Robertson said...

It sounds like you are going to have fun with this swap. Can't wait to see what you make for your swap partner and what you receive in return!