Here is another quilt I finished recently. This was a UFO and I finished it for my niece as a graduation quilt. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her (do you see a pattern here LOL!) so all I have is the pictures she took and emailed me. Since she was by herself in her dorm room with no one to hold it there is no full size view.
I tried sewing the binding on completely by machine and was pretty pleased with the results. I also tried something new (for me) - instead of a label - which I am very bad about doing- I stitched the info onto the binding with the alphabet feature on my machine. I have to work on the mechanics of this but I was very happy with the way it turned out!
Have a pieceful day!