Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gail Pan BOM


Gail Pan BOM
Originally uploaded by piecefulchaos

I am just about done with my Gail Pan free BOM. I was up to date before August's block was released and then when I was sewing the frames on I cut July's wrong so I have to re-do it! Funny thing I discovered though - when I print the blocks out at work they are a different size than on my home printer. They are pdf files so that shouldn't happen - or at least I thought it shouldn't.

Gail just posted the instructions to finish the quilt and I love the way she finished it - even nicer than I had imagined it would be. Hopefully this weekend I will get those last few blocks done and sashed (with no cutting mistakes!) and then I can get to finishing it - maybe even before Christmas - wouldn't that be special???

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Those are such cute blocks. Do you have a plan for how you're going to use them?

Dresden Quilter said...

They are beautiful. I have had the same problem when printing off some paper piecing projects.

Terry said...

Your blocks look great! I just finished stitching the last one and will have to go shopping now for fabric to finish the quilt top off with. Enjoy your day! :0)