Monday, December 14, 2009

Where is the time going????

I've been meaning to post for sooo long! It isn't even a lack of things to post about - just a lack of time and energy. The cold I had around Thanksgiving is hanging around and combining with allergies to wipe me out!

I want to show you my SSCS package - here is the ornament that Kerry from Forever Friday sent me:

SSCS rec'd

and here is the package (that we are not allowed to open until Christmas - although my willpower is weakening!) Thanks Kerry - I can't wait to open it.

SSCS package rec'd

Its pretty cool - Kerry was the partner that I sent to in a bag swap last year and now are paths have crossed again with her sending to me!

I've got more to show and tell but I am going to try to do it in small bits each day.

Have a pieceful day!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute ornament Caryn. Hang in there... no peeking.. not long to go now....

Chookyblue...... said...

pleased to hear the parcel arrived.......thanks for being part of the SSCS..........and save that parcel til Xmas day as it will be here in no time.........

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas Caryn. Hope you have a blessed New Year...and lots of time for sewing!