Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Blessings

This is the baby quilt I made for DH's coworker's new baby. It just needs to be quilted. It is a made from a panel by Andover Fabrics. The name is Little Blessings and there is a download for the free pattern on their website. I am usually a panel snob, but this was so cute and quick and easy - just what I was looking for.
















The large squares have flowers, frogs, etc. with wishes for the baby like "may you grow up to be gentle and strong" and "may you always be true to yourself."
















Have a Pieceful Day!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I'm usually a panel snob too but when it's for casual acquaintances or people who you don't know if they'll love a quilt, a panel is just perfect. And that one is really cute!

antique quilter said...

this is adorable...cute panel. Yes , I am like you I don't normally buy panels either but this one I would have made an exception too!
Kathie