Monday, January 12, 2009

Loser Monday!

So I have decided to join Red Geranium Sharon's Diet Challenge for 2009.
Sharon had ordered challenged everyone to post a before picture. So here goes....
This picture is from my DD's college graduation last spring. I plan to take this very slow and first get used to eating three meals, drinking enough water, fruits and vegetables, etc... I also want to add activity slowly. So I don't know if I will have big losses in the beginning but slow and steady wins the race.
While I was sick on the couch this weekend and channel surfing, I stopped on the movie The Devil Wears Prada just in time for one of my favorite quotes from that movie
"I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight" Gotta love it!
Have a pieceful day!

3 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love that quote!!! lolol Way to go posting that photo. I am happy your joining us. WOOHOOO You know it's going to be fun now don't you?

sewkalico said...

Due to all the stress I've had the last few months, I am only a few pounds away from my goal weight so that quote is very apt for me! Good luck with this journey!!

Mary said...

I can certainly relate to that quote! It is also one of my favorite movies. Good luck with your goal!