Monday, January 19, 2009

Loser Monday!

Where are all the Loser Monday reports? I didn't lose any weight this week but I didn't really expect to. I am starting very slowly, loosely following the Best Life Diet by Bob Greene. In phase one you establish good habits like moving more, eating breakfast, not eating after 8pm, etc. I didn't do too well with those this week so i will continue with the same goals next week- eating breakfast every day, bringing lunch most days, drinking more water and moving more. Tonight I went to the first class of a four week intro to yoga class - it was great! And I had my breakfast today so I am off to a good start this week.

But for now - I'm off to watch the finale of Momma's Boys!

Have a pieceful day!

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hi there, I'll add your name to the sidebar. If you asked before and I missed it I'm so sorry. But you'll be there in just a few.
Keep up the challenge!! We're going to do this. Even if it kills us. LOLOL!

Mary said...

In the January 22 issue of USA Today there was an article about a new book "Move A Little, Lose A Lot" or something to that effect (I left the paper at the hotel). Supposedly you can burn additional calories every day just by increasing your movement. For example, parking further away from the office building and walking to your office; taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. Not sure if you can view online but would be worth looking into.

Busy Little Quilter said...

Good luck on your weight loss journey. It does start out slow at first, but soon things will start to change (loose clothing) and you'll feel so much better.

Jenessa said...

it's all about life changes - and life changes take time. you're doing a great job, even if you just accomplish keeping one goal a week. just keep going at it. and hey - where's the new post?!