Saturday, January 17, 2009

Trying Something New

Anyone out there ever take an online class? I've signed up for my first one - Journal Making for the Fiber Artist with Sue Bleiweiss. I made some fabric journal covers at Christmas (and have some others to still finish!) and came across this class on the internet. It looks pretty cool - one of the journals is made with a brown paper bag but looks like leather when its done. I used to do a lot of card-making and rubber stamping so I am looking forward to combining that with using fabric. It starts on the 23rd. I've never taken an online class before - there is a yahoo group to post messages and pictures so you can see what your classmates are doing.

Have a pieceful day!

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

let me know how this goes. I always wondered about taking on line classes.
sounds like a fun class and a great project.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I've never taken an online class before. Cant wait to hear how that goes. I'd love to make those journal covers though.