Sunday, August 10, 2008

DD is coming home today!

I'm so excited! After graduation college in May and spending the summer in Myrtle Beach, DD#1 is headed home. She should be here within a few hours. For exactly one week I'll have all my babies home, then DS heads back off to college.

Yesterday was DD's friend's baby shower. I am also friends with the grandma to be. Another friend and I made some things for the shower... candy lollipops, hershey bars with customized wrappers and a baby carriage fruit bowl.




This is DD's first friend to get married and have a baby - I guess there will be many more to come. It seems like just yesterday was MY baby shower!

Have a pieceful day!

2 comments:

sewkalico said...

What sweet gifts. I have 2 children and have never had a baby shower! I guess that they're just not that big here.

Mary said...

Everything looks great! I am sure your efforts were appreciated by the mom-to-be.