Friday, August 1, 2008

A Pieceful Evening...

Tonight I had a pleasant surprise - a few hours alone at home - all to myself! I worked on my oldest UFO and watched What Not to Wear. Its so nice to have the house to myself once in awhile - doesn't happen often though!

Last night I worked on my ongoing applique project. These are the first two blocks...




This was a block of the month but it has changed to more like a block of the year! I am working on block 3 now. Each block is 20 inches and has a LOT of applique. As I am not the fastest appliquer and I don't have time to sew every day, it takes me a long time to get each block done but hopefully I can stay on a roll with these.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Are those Babara Dieges blocks? I love them. I downloaded a few to do, but you are right there is a LOT of work in them! (obviously I therefore haven't done any LOL)